Wednesday 28 January 2015

Waiting on Wednesday


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My Most Anticipated Book of the Coming Months:


    
    Title: Half Wild
    Author: Sally Green
    Publisher: Viking Juvenile
    To be Published: March 24th 2015
    Pages: 400
   


Goodreads Synopsis:


"You will have a powerful Gift, but it’s how you use it that will show you to be good or bad." 

In a modern-day England where two warring factions of witches live amongst humans, seventeen-year-old Nathan is an abomination, the illegitimate son of the world's most powerful and violent witch. Nathan is hunted from all sides: nowhere is safe and no one can be trusted. Now, Nathan has come into his own unique magical Gift, and he's on the run--but the Hunters are close behind, and they will stop at nothing until they have captured Nathan and destroyed his father.

Why I am eagerly anticipating Half Wild:


I absolutely LOVED the first book in this series, Half Bad. I haven't read Half Bad in a while but I remember loving how dark it was and the fact that the book focused on a male witch. It was quite different to other books I have read and the writing style was really enjoyable. I will be reading Half Bad soon and will hopefully have a review up for it, as I never reviewed it the first time I read it.

Have you read Half-Bad? What did you think about and will you be picking up Half Wild? What book are you must excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts!

Make sure to check back on your comments as I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Teams

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Delirium by Lauren Oliver The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano The Selection by Kiera Cass The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio