Thursday 22 January 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #3


This meme is hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee , just click on their names and follow the links. The point of this meme is to make new friends and gain new followers. There are a few rules to follow when participating in this meme so just click here to find out more.

Today's feature and follow question is:

DO YOU POST YOUR REVIEWS ANYWHERE BESIDES YOUR BLOG? WHERE ELSE DO YOU POST YOUR REVIEWS? -SUGGESTED BY: A Great Read 


Before, when I first started blogging, I used to post my reviews on Goodreads, Amazon and, of course, my blog. Since coming back to my blog I haven't yet posted any of my reviews to Amazon but I ALWAYS post reviews to Goodreads. I actually post my reviews there first. After I read a book, I give myself a day or two, but certainly no more as I have a brain like a sieve and would forget everything, then I go to Goodreads and write up my review and post it. I then may go straight to my blog and create a post on my review and schedule it or save it, but I usually wait awhile to put it on my blog. 

I am currently ahead of my self with reviews and have several ready to be posted including: Tithe by Holly Black, Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier, The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas and will hopefully have Saga Volume Two ready also. This is great for me at the moment as I am currently reading Brandon Sanderson's Well of Ascension which is 781 pages long, so, as you can imagine I will be reading it for awhile. Having several reviews ready though means there wont be a huge gap between reviews on my blog. I like to have between 2-3 (preferably 3) reviews up a week.

I recently have slowly started adding my reviews to Edelweiss. I have never actually requested ARC as I feel my blog is too new and I am quite happy reading the books on my TBR shelf at the moment, but, if the time comes when I do want to request an ARC I think it would be a good idea for publishers to be able to see my reviews on the site.

So that was a long winded response, wouldn't be like me to go off on a tangent...As I side-note I love to discuss books with people on Goodreads so if you wish to friend me there just click here. 

If you have taken part in this meme do leave a link to your post below and I will be sure to check it out...If not just let me know in the comments where you post reviews and what your process is when you write them, I would love to know.


Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts!

Make sure to check back on your comments as I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Teams

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Delirium by Lauren Oliver The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano The Selection by Kiera Cass The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio