Thursday 1 January 2015

Thursday Tag Time

I found this tag over at the The Midnight Princess and it looked like a lot of fun so here goes.

Which dystopian/fantastical world would you live in?


This one is so easy....Harry Potter of course. Not gonna lie, poor eleven year old me did wait for that letter from Hogwarts and even though I knew it wouldn't come I was still gutted. What if Harry Potter is real and we are all just Muggles. Now that is a scary thought.

Who would your partner be?

Oooh no, it's time to decide between Jace Wayland and Will Herondale...Jace, Will, Jace, Will...JACE...only because I loved him the longest. But hey it's the 21st Century why not both right?

Who would be your Godly mother/father (from Percy Jackson)? 

Ok, I knew not reading the Percy Jackson series would come back to me one day. Hmmm...well I did see the movie and I am all for strong female role models...sooo...I will go for Athena the Goddess of War and Wisdom. Wise and a kick-ass fighter, life goals.

Would you be a Downworlder or a Nephilim (Mortal Instruments)?

Nephilim...one step closer to Jace and Will.

Which house would you be in (from Harry Potter)?

I took a quiz on the Pottermore website and I was officially sorted into Gryffindor . Honestly, I made an account just to take that quiz, because it has to be official. Plus, if where you want to go is taken into account (like Harry wanting Gryffindor not Slytherin) then I would definitely be in Gryffindor.

Which faction would you be in (from Divergent)?

Wow. I have absolutely no idea. I know I wouldn't really be Dauntless, or Abnegation. Most likely I think it would be between Amity and Erudite, leaning more towards Amity.

What would your daemon be (from The Northern Lights)?

Oh, what I would do to have a daemon. I thought about this so much when I read this series, but I can't really remember what animal exactly, only that it was from the cat family. I am thinking maybe a black jaguar...ya that would be cool.

I am tagging everyone in this, so feel free to join in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I love to hear your thoughts!

Make sure to check back on your comments as I always reply :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Teams

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Delirium by Lauren Oliver The Chemical Garden by Lauren Destefano The Selection by Kiera Cass The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
 

Blog Template by Rockaboo Design Studio